Agreement Cancellation, Date Change, Credit Transfer, Hall change Policies
- CANCELATION POLICY
PLEASE NOTE BELOW CANCELLATION POLICY IS IN FULL EFFECT AND STILL APPLY DURING ALL TIMES
i.e: No refund if you want to cancel due to any government related COVID-19 restrictions, however you can Change the date or Transfer your Booking
- Cancellation Policy applies when Client requests to cancel their booking for whatever reason and under any circumstances including and not limited to change related to Client or his/her guests conditions, status and needs.
- Any Booking Cancellation requests is subject to Cancellation Fees, this applies to all confirmed bookings.
- If Cancellation is 90 days or more before the event date, then it is subject to $400 Cancellation Fees +TAX
- If Cancellation in 89 to 30 days before the event date, then it is subject to $800 Cancellation Fees +TAX
- If Cancellation in 29 to 8 days before the event date, then it is subject for down payment to be forfeited (50% of cost).
- If Cancellation in 7 days or less before the event date, then it is subject to the complete venue fees to be forfeited (100%), Client will be still liable for this payment if not made.
- Cancellation Request must be in written.
- Days Calculation is based on: Event Date is not counted, day of written request to Cancel is counted.
- If any refund is to be made, please allow up to 4 weeks to be processed, refunds are done only by e-Transfer (No Cash)
- If booking includes multiple rooms, then this policy applies if one of the rooms booking is cancelled, e.g. when booking includes Ceremony and reception in different rooms (it is not considered as package modification)
- HALL / DATE CHANGE, CREDIT TRANSFER POLICY
PLEASE NOTE BELOW HALL / DATE CHANGE, CREDIT TRANSFER POLICY IS IN FULL EFFECT AND STILL APPLY DURING ALL TIMES
i.e: No exception if you want to change due to any government related restrictions.
- Date Change: is when client change the Date of booking but remains under his/her name.
- Credit Transfer: is when client decides to let go his booking and the amount that was paid for that booking is used as a credit towards new events booked by same client or someone else other than the client, future bookings may have different prices or packages depending at the time of booking.
- HALL Change: is when client wants to change the Hall or the Room booked for any reason or change in his/her situation, (dose not apply to Owner changing the room of the Booking) 3 halls are available,
- “Joy” HALL A can accommodate up to 50 Guest.
- “La Fiesta” HALL B can accommodate up to 108 Guest.
- “Celebration” HALL C can accommodate up to 100 Guest.
- HALL change, Date change or Credit Transfer in 90 days or more before the event date -if approved- is subject for a fee of $300 +TAX
- HALL change, Date change or Credit Transfer in 89 to 30 days before the event date -if approved- is subject for a fee of $600 +TAX
- No HALL change, Date change or Credit Transfer is allowed 29 days or less before the event; in this case, it will be treated as canceled event (See E-5).
- HALL change, Date change request or Credit Transfer must be in written, and Owner reserve the right to approve or decline the request.
- In case of any approved date change or Credit Transfer request, cancellation policy will not be applied, and Client will not be able to cancel the event and will be responsible for any due payments without any refunds.
Days Calculation is based on: Event Date is not counted, day of written request to change the date or to Transfer is counted.